Sunday, December 26, 2010

Open Question: I want to camp around, not really in, Death Valley, is there a place I could do so without a tent?

I would like to drive out to the desert (either in or around Death Valley, CA) and camp there, with just the earth and my car (and my best friend) and spend two days there, completely, without having to leave for food or perhaps facilities?

Where is a good place to plan on driving too. Distances is not a problem, i already plan on driving from Ohio to Nevada or so.

Also, what is the terrain like? Is it all sand or is there grass?

Links to the place you are speaking of would be grand. But if you could at least tell me a park, camping site or city, that'd be great.

I'm looking for a place that I could sleep in the beauty of nature.

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101223161058AAOnMqA

key west rv parks camping list best backpacking locations lakewood campground map

No comments:

Post a Comment